Re: Folder-hooks and msmtp

On Tue Dec 13, 2005 at 02:45:41PM +0100, Michael Tatge wrote:
> Did you install the dev version of libesmtp if that exists?
> Also esmtp depends on libssl(dev).

I did not install the dev version, but I did not have everything I
needed. From the libESMTP page:
>libltdl
>
>The libESMTP uses dlsym() (which is part of the SUSv2/3 standard and
>IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 aka Posix) to load plugins. If your platform does
>not supply dlsym(), you must download and install libltdl before
>configuring libESMTP.
The page also says you need OpenSSL installed, which I have. By the
way putting single quotes like:
    set sendmail='"/sw/bin/msmtp --account=accountname"'
Works. Will try installing esmtp again. Thanks for the help.

Jason Jablon

--
Eat right, stay fit, and die anyway.