Folder-hooks and msmtp

Hello All,
    I am using msmtp vesion 1.4.2 with mutt 1.5.11 to send mail. I
have three different accounts that I use with mutt. I have been trying to
set folder-hooks to send mail from different accounts with msmtp's -a
option. In reading the msmtp man page it looks like this should work, but it is
not. I defined the different accounts in my .msmtprc and in my .muttrc
I put:
    folder-hook /var/mail/username set sendmail="/sw/bin/msmtp -a
account_one"
I did this for each of the folders I use and when I switch folders
mutt says " does not support -a"
    Has anyone out there tried this? I would appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Jason Jablon

--