Suddenly no more colour, any ideas why?

This morning when I logged into my system at work mutt no longer uses
any colour, it's displaying in monochrome.

I'm desperately searching for what I could have changed (or what has
got lost) to cause this.  This is on a Solaris system running a CDE
desktop, I run my mutt in an rxvt terminal emulator.

I've not changed any of my mutt configuration files, and I've also
lost my colour syntax highlighting in my editor so it's a terminal
emulation issue rather than a mutt issue but I'd appreciate any ideas
as I'm completely stuck at the moment.

Remote mutt sessions run via ssh still have colour so the terminal
windows themselves are capable of colour.  It's just my local CDE
session that seems to think it's monochrome for some reason.

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."