Re: send hook issues

On 2005-10-27 12:04 -0700, jhelfman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Is there a send hook of some sort to automatically take out the signatures
> in replies??

It's not a hook (and probably wouldn't make much sense making it one),
but I set my "editor" to a script that passes the message through this
awk program and then launches my editor of choice on its output. Don't
remember where I got this from, but I believe it was posted here on
mutt-users in response to a similar question.

        {if ($0 ~ /^> -- ?$/) {
                    getline
                 }
              print " " > OUTFILE
             }
             print $0 > OUTFILE
          }

--
Michael Kjörling, michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://michael.kjorling.com/
* ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *