Re: write_bcc and fcc

Quoting Derek Martin (invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> For users who use Exim or other MTAs that don't strip bcc headers,

Errrr. Exim does strips bcc headers! :|
Must be a config issue if it doesn't.

But still, your patch could be useful!

I use fcc to localpart, so when i mail mutt-users it saves a copy in a
file called mutt-users somewhere in my homedir. What i'd like to see is
a patch that saves a copy in the mbox of every recipient of that
message instead of the first one mentioned in the To: field.

Now people come to me about a message, and i can't easily find it
because it's not saved in their mailbox. :)

Regards,
Sander.