Re: How to display format=flowed?

Hi Will!

 On Wednesday, October 12, 2005 at 14:31:50 -0700, William B. Yardley wrote:

> the stuff.all.quoted patch (for displaying and / or quoting f=f
> messages more nicely) should be integrated and maybe even enabled by
> default (at least for display, and probably for quoting as well).

    Yes, Gary's gj.stuff_all_quoted.3 gives a small but noticable
improvement in clarity and readability of flowed quotes that you both
read and send. At the quite bearable cost of one more byte per line
sent. IMHO it largely merits integration.

    As for the option, I even think it should be enabled once for all,
and the on/off variable removed. But guess that it would violate current
policy: Option must stay, and be legacy off by default.

Bye!    Alain.
--
How to Report Bugs Effectively
<URL:http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>