Re: How to display format=flowed?

related to that, a question:

Is there any way to let mutt display messages nicely on displays _narrower_
than 80 columns?

I run mutt on a PDA, and when I zoom the font to a readable size, I get
about 64 columns and many mails look like this:

----------------------
---
----------------------
----
-------------------
---
------

And this is quite annoying.
The mail client I have used before (Post/LX on DOS-based palmtops) did a
pseudo-intelligent rewrapping of paragraphs by rejoining lines which were
not seperated by empty lines and re-linebraking at the last space before
line end.

Anything like this possible in mutt, too?

Thanks
daniel