mutt / fetchmail mail size limit

Hi mutt-users,

since i use a mutt / fetchmail / procmail / msmtp system on
a mobile device (Sharp Zaurus PDA) which is offline most of
the times, and if I connect to the Internet I sometimes do
it with a mobile phone (slow and expensive) I'd like to have
fetchmail only download messages up to size = x kb and in
mutt I'd like to see the mail headers of the mails which are
> x kb  and decide if it
should be downloaded entirely or deleted on the next online
run via a keystroke.

Is something like that possible? If yes, how can it be done?

Thanks
daniel

--
Dipl.-Ing. Daniel Hertrich