Re: color precedence

* Troy Piggins <troy@xxxxxxxxx> [20-09-2005 15:24]:

> This is really pedantic, but I just can't get this to work the way I
> want.  I have some folder-hooks that set colors for mails from me,
> and depending on what address the mail was sent to etc.

[...]

> My (pedantic) frustration is that if I try to tag a flagged or new
> mail, it won't change to the black/yellow.
>
> What am I missing?

You're missing the fact that all color directives are executed in the
order in which they have been specified in your configuration.  The
rule that matches "last" wins.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

A gal is like a race horse - I play her to win.
But if I should loose her, another may come in.
-Dean Martin