Re: "Have to reply" messages

* On 2005.09.10, in <20050910155824.GA29470@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Kostas Blekos" <mplekos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I was wandering, what methods do you people use, to mark messages that
> need replying to? Eg. just flag them, move them to some folder, etc

A little bit of everything...

If it's something I want to think about and return to soon, I do as
Benjamin does and just mark it "new".  I'll forget that I've read it,
and read again.

If it's something that needs to wait a while, I flag them and label them
(a comment in the X-Label: field), indicating why they're important.
Sometimes I'll also put a draft into the postponed folder, depending on
whether I have any ideas that need to be written down now.

Every month or two I go through my inbox (limit ~F) and unflag messages
that are no longer important, so I can delete them. :)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago