Re: Macro question

On Saturday, August 27 at 02:26 AM, quoth Forrest Aldrich:
Here's my .muttrc option for spam handling - I'm getting errors that there are too many args... I'm not sure I can include this option in my equation, but it's desirable:

I suspect that the reason you're getting "too many args" is because you use doublequotes (") everywhere. Try this (all on one line, of course):

macro index \cx ':set autoedit=no fast_reply=yes editor=/usr/bin/vi<Enter><tag-prefix><forward-message>spam@localhost<Enter><send-message><pipe-message>/usr/local/bin/ricochet -home=/home/forrie/.razor<Enter>s=spam<Enter>:set autoedit=yes fast_reply=no<Enter>' 'Forward mail to Spam Reporting Processes'

~Kyle
--
And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the LORD, at the hand of Jezebel. For the whole house of Ahab shall perish.
                                             -- Bible, II Kings (9:7-8)