Re: Mutt 1.4.1i on Solaris 9

* On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 Brian Cuttler (brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> I'm expecting mutt to hand the mail to sendmail, which should direct
> the message to the smarthost "smtp.wadsworth.org"

correct

> I am seeing the email being directed to the old smart host which we
> are trying to decomission.
> The email I create with mutt is being routed via my old mailhost
> system rather than my new mailhost system

Is mutt's $sendmail pointing to the right sendmail binary?

> and I believe I have sendmail configured correctly (seems to work in
> all other cases).

Well, check again. Did you restart sendmail?

> Is it possible mutt on solaris isn't calling sendmail but transmitting
> the mail directly?

I doubt that. Unless you're useing a patch mutt does not speak smtp at
all.

HTH,

Michael
--
As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de