Re: set the subject

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 01:13:07PM +0000, Pete Johns wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 20:44:59 +0800, Zephyre sent:
> >You can tell mutt to do it like this:
> >
> >send-hook recipient_address 'my_hdr Subject: What do you want me to be?'
> >
> >Maybe this is what you want.
> >
> >From TFM:
>
>   "Also note that my_hdr commands which modify recipient headers,
>   or the message's subject, don't have any effect on the current
>   message when executed from a send-hook."
>
>             [3.18  Change settings based upon message recipients]

Oh, sorry, it seems I have made a huge mistake. I apologize for that.

Now I also want to know if there is a method to achieve this kind of goals.

--

  The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.

               -- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"

  Haizi Zheng, IPhy, CAS.
  Beijing, P.R.China
  Email: haizi_zh@xxxxxxxxxxxx