mime support

Hi,

I am a bit confused with the mime support in mutt.  I want to see the
MS Office attachments in Open Office directly launched from mutt, but it does
not work as I expect -- open office starts up, but than ends with message that
the file in attachment does not exist.

+--------------------+
| MIME configuration |
+--------------------+

I checked my '/etc/mime.types' to see that doc, xls and ppt files are included:

- - - -

martin@vampejr2 /home/martin
$ fgrep -e "msword" -e "ms-excel" -e "ms-powerpoint" /etc/mime.types
application/msword                              doc dot
application/vnd.ms-excel                        xls xlb xlt
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint                   ppt pps

- - - -

I added following entries into '/etc/mailcap':

- - - -

martin@vampejr2 /home/martin
$ fgrep -e "msword" -e "ms-excel" -e "ms-powerpoint" /etc/mailcap
application/msword; /skripty/run_soffice '%s'
application/vnd.ms-excel; /skripty/run_soffice '%s'
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint; /skripty/run_soffice '%s'

- - - -

command '/skripty/run_soffice' will launch open office for me:

- - - -

martin@vampejr2 /home/martin
$ cat /skripty/run_soffice
#! /bin/bash

/opt/OpenOffice/program/soffice "$@" &

- - - -

+---------+
| problem |
+---------+

As I mentioned at the beginning, the open office starts up, but ends
immediately with message

'error opening file file:///tmp/zzz.xls /tmp/zzz.xls does not exist'

I can view pictures, launch video and do any other stuff, just the open office
wont read M$ documents :(.

As if mutt does not saves the attachment correctly or something like that.

I looked through the archives, but this seems to work for people.  I must be
doing something wrong.

thanks.

martin.