Re: reverse video on startup

* On 2005.04.08, in <4256AF34.2080506@xxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Alan Batie" <alan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That didn't do it.  I have a suspicion it's something in the xterm
> termcap that mutt is triggering somehow, but short tracing every byte it
> outputs, have no idea what it might be otherwise... there's no color
> commands in /usr/local/etc/Muttrc...

If mutt is compiled with SLang (check "mutt -v"), do you have COLORFGBG
set in your environment? I have it set in mine for some reason I don't
recall, so I start mutt from a wrapper script that unsets it.

--
 -D.                          "Neque  porro  quisquam  est qui  dolorem
 dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx             ipsum quia  dolor  sit amet, consectetur,