Re: produce multipart/alternative

* On 2005.04.07, in <20050407203039.GB3785@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Joel CARNAT" <joel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The problem is that this is not a multipart mail but a mail with
> multi-attachement :)
>
> Any knows how I could (automatically) generate the "Content-Type:
> multipart/alternative;" code ?

I'm not sure whether this is exactly what you're looking for, but
there is a patch which allows you to combine two attachments as a
multipart/alternative pair. In the compose menu, you'll tag the
two existing attachments then press the '&' key to combine them.
You can change order with '+' and '-'.

    http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.6.dgc.groupalts.2

It's very basic, but at least it will handle the MIME structure for
you.

--
 -D.                          "Neque  porro  quisquam  est qui  dolorem
 dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx             ipsum quia  dolor  sit amet, consectetur,