Re: Mutt strating up.

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 05:22:06PM +0200, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

> >For solution #2, see Mutt's manual §4.11 and §6.3.200 to 208.

> Ok, but what's the URL ?.
you can type: man mutt

> >specified in the environment variable $MAIL

> Where can I find where its specified ?.

you can type: echo $MAIL

Erik, what operating system are you using? I am using Debian and
I think in your case you need a guide to set up your mail properly.

I had never used fetchmail, procmail or mutt and found that using a
tutorial  to get the basic mail set up was very helpful. After that
I could then consult the manual pages and read the .muttrc and
.fetchmailrc and .procmailrc files that other people use and turn my
basic mail setup into a more advanced setup tailored to my needs.

--
Angelina Carlton