Re: variables in muttrc

Moin Moin Michal Wrobel, *,

Michal Wrobel wrote on Mar 21, 2005 at 02:07AM +0100:
> export maildev="esmtp -and -a -whole -of -params"
thanks, i'll try this...

> so? I think that there ain't a lot of places besides $sendmail where
> such information would be required.
On my box there aren't any sendmail or exim installed, why? i dont
need a programm getting AND sending mail. I fetch my mails with
fetchmail und use procmail as mda - works fine. But i need a mta for
sending mails.

And i need for lists@xxxxxxxx an other smtp server (mainly username
and password) as for webmaster@xxxxxxxx or my GMX addresses.

If i missunderstood (?) your sentence please say :-)

There are more usefull (for me usefull) settings done with variables,
my gpg id for example, or the location of my ssh keys for tunneling,
and so on...
Rainer Bendig aka "Ny" |  http://www.moins.de  | GnuPG-Key 0x41D44F10