Mutt 1.5.8i uses wrong folder hook

Hi,

it happened several times now that mutt uses the wrong folder hook
:-( If I was in the folder holding the mutt users list and then
change back to my inbox and reply to a mail there, mutt uses the
values I have defined for the mutt folder :-( Anybody any idea
what's wrong here?

This is what my folder hook looks like:

folder-hook {localhost}INBOX.Lists.mutt my_hdr From: Dani Belz
<mutt@xxxxxxxxx>
folder-hook {localhost}INBOX.Lists.mutt my_hdr To:
mutt-users@xxxxxxxx
folder-hook {localhost}INBOX.Lists.mutt fcc-hook .
{localhost}INBOX.Lists.mutt

My inbox doesn't have any folder hook.

I always have to remember to correct the From: and the To: fields before
sending a mail.  Otherwise it happens like it happend some minutes ago:
I send private mails to the mutt list :-(

Regards
Dani
--
GPG EF658E3D | 6CD2 C40F 74A7 DFF6 FD29  7A31 2DE7 09CD EF65 8E3D