Re: my_hdr and rfc 2047

 On Monday, February 21, 2005 at 10:55:41 AM +0100, Karl Hasselström wrote:

> my From: header is still not escaped:
>| From: "Karl Hasselström" <kha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    And enclosed in spurious double quotes: Strange. But in *all*
mails we received from you here and on another list it's OK:

| From: Karl =?iso-8859-1?Q?Hasselstr=F6m?=
<kha-list-mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    So the culprit is probably on your receiving path. Fetchmail option?
Evil procmail rule?

> The part of your patch that patched PATCHES didn't apply

    Those oneliners are difficult to make compatible with all versions
of patch command. First doing "echo > PATCHES" helps? Or replacing "-1"
by "-0" in the @@ line? Or setting "mutt/PATCHES" in +++ line?

    Humm... I should do the 3rd myself from the beginning. It helps
picky recent versions without hurting old ones, and nobody uses -p0
anyway.

Bye!    Alain.
--
« Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send. »
        Jon Postel / Robustness Principle / RFC 1122