Re: non-arrow cursor that does not hide colour

Hello Eric,

 On Monday, January 24, 2005 at 11:43:34 PM +0100, Eric Smith wrote:

> I like to use a bar cursor as it is easier to see, but it hides the
> colour of the index line and the boldness.

    Perhaps remove any "color indicator" and set the (default) "mono
indicator reverse" attribute. Patch by Mike Schiraldi needed for Mutt
1.4.x, but your 1.5.x has it included. Does not work with S-Lang though.

Bye!    Alain.
--
A "Reply-To:" header field pointing to the same email address
as the "From:" is uselessly redundant: A loss of space.