binding more than one action to a key?

Hi!

here's my situation: I filter spam with spamassassin and
would like to do some actions on messages that escape this
filter and end up on my inbox. Preferably I would like to
use just one key binding (they are called macros, aren't
they?) to do all of the following:

i) report message to Vipul's Razor ("| spamassassin -r")
ii) mark message as ham/spam ("| sa-learn --no-sync --ham/spam")
iii) save message to =spam

I can write a small perl script to do this and assign a
keybinding in mutt to pass the message to this program.
However, perhaps there is a way to do this without using an
external script?

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }