Re: Colouring threads and splitting the screen

* Jose Alves de Castro (jcastro@xxxxxxxxx) [041118 19:01]:
> http://www.jhweiss.de/img/mutt_index.png

Given that this image isn't doing this....

It would be nice if threads could be colored alternately differntly.
I have on more than one occasion passed TWO threads by when I really
only wanted to pass one, since they are colored the same.

Thoughts?

Ciao!

--
"Before my body I throw my warlike shield: lay on, Macduff; And damn'd be
him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'"

The Doctor What: Kaboom!                         http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC

Checked by Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org).
Version: 3.0  / 9368 out of 12296 packages installed