Re: Colouring threads and splitting the screen

* Jose Alves de Castro <jcastro@xxxxxxxxx> [11-18-04 20:01]:
> Using Google I came across these two screenshots of Mutt:
>
> http://www.jhweiss.de/img/mutt_index.png
> http://www.jhweiss.de/img/mutt_mail.png
>
> I can see in those two screenshots at least two features I'd like to add
> to my .muttrc, but don't know how.
>
> First, I'd like to have each thread with a different colour (currently,
> they're all white).

 coloring by thread in not available in unpatched mutt.  I cannot read
German, but I believe that the png does not display what you think.

 the color functions are described in TFM and examples are provided
in the included example .muttrc.

> Secondly, I'd like to split the screen, so that I could see the list of
> mails on top and have one of them opened beneath that list.

 lookup set pager_index_lines in TFM

HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos