current folder patch breaks fcc-hook?

Hi!

I'm using mutt-1.5.6i built with the current folder patch
(cb.current_shortcut.2). This allows me to use ^ (in places
where I would put a path) as a shortcut to the current folder.

My main use for it is for saving sent mails in the current
mailbox, instead of in an outbox.

For this I use the following in my muttrc:
fcc-hook . ^

However, this fcc-hook does not work when mutt is built with
the current folder patch. With this mutt, the Fcc is always
empty (I have not set 'record' in my muttrc). If I change
the Fcc manually to ^, the message gets saved to the current
folder as expected.

Strangely enough, if mutt is not build with this patch, the
fcc-hook now works, though in this case ^ makes mutt create
a new maildir named '^'.

My mutt is built from sources using the FreeBSD mutt-devel
port. I have attached the output of 'mutt -v' in case it's
useful.

Thanks in advance for your help, and please let me know if
you need me to do additional tests.

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }