Re: Personalized flags

Arman, et al --

...and then Arwan said...
%
% Hi!
% I'm looking for a solution to my problem - but I can get it.
% Currently, I use some kind of flags, that add in my mail the lines:
%

Could you live with X-Label instead of X-Status?  If so, you don't have
to go through all of the editing and piping gyrations already suggested;
you could instead simply set the X-Label.  I believe the basic setting is
present in 1.4.1 as you use and that if you want to indicate that an item
is labeled or search on labels or other fun stuff then you need to patch
in the enhancement.

I keep notes to myself in the X-Label all of the time :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G