Re: html mails as text in mutt

On Sunday, November  7 at 02:42 PM, quoth Matthew M Davis:
> On Sunday  7 November at  2:35pm, Matthew M Davis had this to say:
>
> > On Sunday  7 November at  2:22pm, Rainer Bendig aka Ny had this to say:
> >

> > > "text/html; mailcap %s" and w/o "autoview text/html" in my ~/.muttrc
>
> And either "autoview text/html" should be in there, or you should set
> "implicit_autoview".

To be more clear:

Your muttrc SHOULD contain the line (note that the underscore is
important):
        auto_view text/html
however
        set implicit_autoview=yes
may be sufficient.

AND

Your ~/.mailcap MUST contain the line:
        text/html; html2text %s; copiousoutput
or something similar.

~Kyle
--
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
-- John G. Riefenbaker