Re: outgoing mail saved to my sent folder

* On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> I this working perfectly until "something" happened.
> Maybe from the moment I ran mutt remotely, while a copy was already
> running locally. I don't know but...
> outgoing mails are no longer saved to my sent folder.
>
> fcc-hook .*luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* sent

why don't you use record?

> The second problem I have since the same "something" is:
> the mailboxes that should show new mail, no longer do so,
>
> set spoolfile="/myS/mail/Inbox"
> set folder ="/myS/mail"
> set mbox = "/myS/mail/Inbox"
>
> mailboxes = mlug
> mailboxes = slug
> mailboxes = nylug
> mailboxes = Inbox
> mailboxes = cubase
> mailboxes = spamMail
> mailboxes = windowMaker
> mailboxes = postgres
> mailboxes = lula
> mailboxes = mckoi
> mailboxes = linuxMusic
> mailboxes = tomcat
> mailboxes = rxtx
> mailboxes = lajug
> mailboxes = ajug
> mailboxes = mutt

You don't have references to $folder anywhere.

set folder="/myS/mail"
set spoolfile=+Inbox
set mbox=+Inbox
mailboxes =mlug =slug ...

HTH,

Michael
--
...[Linux's] capacity to talk via any medium except smoke signals.
        -- Dr. Greg Wettstein, Roger Maris Cancer Center

GPG Key ID: 0xDC1A44DD