Re: Macro to perform 'mark as read' and 'delete entry'

* On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 Douglas Augusto (douglas.augusto@xxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> I want to create a macro to deal with SPAM (and others), perfoming:
>
> 1) mark message as read (Wn)
> 2) delete message (d)
>
>   macro index a "Wnd"

Use function names! That is way more readable _and_ portable.

> But, when mutt perform step 1), the "cursor" goto (automatically) to next
> line and then mutt perform step 2) with other message (below). :(

macro index a "<enter-command>unset
resolve<enter><clear-flag>N<enter-command>set resolve<enter><delete-message>"
"mark read and delete"

I don't really see why you want to clear the N flag first, but that
should do it.

HTH,

Michael
--
Just about every computer on the market today runs Unix, except the Mac
(and nobody cares about it).

GPG Key ID: 0xDC1A44DD