addressbook and 'stylish' attributions

Hi there,

i'm currently storming my brain with how to setup better automatic
attributions as currently.

What i would like to have, is some attribution matching the addressed
recipient (person or list). But it seems that the keywords from
index_format are not that good for that...

Well, for sorting reasons, my address book entries have the following
formatting:

"Name, Givenname (Company)" <user@xxxxxxxxxx>

so the keyword %v invalids, because it just takes the first word off the
commentary part, which is "Name," then ... bad thing.
If i take %n for example, the attribution looks ugly:

---------------
Hello Name, Givenname (Company),

you wrote on <date>:
---------------

this is what i currently use, and it's starting to be annoying, so i'm
searching for another solution.

What i would really like is some additional field in the address book
which features an attribution string, so one could add this:

alias xyz "Name, Givenname (Company)" <user@xxxxxxxxxx> [Nickname]

which then would result in a possible attribution like

---------------
Hello Nickname,

you wrote on <date>:
---------------

The 'Nickname' could then be anything like a givenname or a 'Dr. Who' or
'Mr. Proper'.

So, first of all, is anything like that planned or somehow possible, and
second, are there other ideas how to make automatic attribution a little
more comfortable? Adding an extra send-hook entry per address book entry
doesn't seem very comfortable for me :-)

With kind regards,

        Frank Altpeter

--
FA-RIPE *** racoon@ircnet *** 6133423@icq *** altpeter@skype
"Demokratie ist echt klasse. Sollte man in Deutschland mal einfuehren."