SPACE and imap folders

Hi,

I currently use the SPACE key to cycle through all my mailboxes which have new
messages
in them. Since I use cyrus-imap, I use the following hack in ~/.muttrc:

mailboxes =INBOX `echo lm|cyradm --auth gssapi imap.server 2>/dev/null|sed -e
'1d;$d;s, (.*,,;s,^,=,'|tr '\n' ' '`
unmailboxes =INBOX.Sent =INBOX.mbox

The use of GSSAPI makes this work without prompting me for a password and I can
cycle
through my mailboxes. The "lm" command I give cyradm will list all my mailboxes
and the sed
part formats it to the mutt syntax.

But it's a hack.

Is there a way to make mutt use the subscribed imap folders for this list? Mutt
seems to support
subscribed folders, but for what I don't know. Just for browsing I guess.