Re: thread line drawing

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 12:17:17PM -0400, Ken Weingold wrote:
See the weird thing is that on my end nothing changed.  All of a
sudden I go in and start up mutt and voila, weird thread characters.
That's why I'm thinking that something that mutt depends on for that
must have changed on the system, no?

I've noticed this behaviour when I use mutt on a terminal that is not
UTR-8 capable.  Have you changed character sets somehow?

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 27 days