Re: thread line drawing

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 10:29:05AM -0400, Ken Weingold quoth:
> Is ncurses responsible for this?  Since yesterday the threading
> characters look all weird.  Instead of the nice clean arrows
> (ascii_chars is not enabled) I have something like an 'I' or vertical
> double arrow.  Not sure what they might have changed on the server to
> affect this.

Yes. And no.

I was having a problem where mutt was drawing odd characters instead of
thread lines, and compiling it against ncursesw fixed it---so ncurses is
responsible for some of it. On the other hand, funky fonts, funky
terminals, etc. will affect the output, so ncurses might *not* be
responsible for it.

~Kyle
--
I have great faith in fools; my friends call it self-confidence.
-- Edgar Allen Poe