Re: Header-Cache problem with cache size

Hi Michelle,

>     set header_cache=/tmp/mutt-michelle/

I thought about that myself. Currently I use something exactly like that:

(faui03) [~] t mutt
mutt is aliased to `mkdir -p /tmp/sithglan-hcache;
/home/cip/adm/sithglan/work/mutt/mutt-tg/mutt'

> I think, it is not a great deal, to do it within mutt automaticly.

true. Feel free to submit patches. :-)

> Or what is, if I have two or more $USER, which try to use the same name,
> for example

>     set header_cache=/tmp/hcache

First one succeeds.

> I think, it is enough, if the $USER can choose between /tmp and $HOME
> which sould create directories like

Personally, I disklike the idea of programms forcing a user to do
certain things where is no need to.

Honestly,
        Thomas