Re: pgp signatures?

 On Sunday, September 26, 2004 at 1:06:44 PM +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2004-09-25 22:19:08 +0200, Alain Bench wrote:
>> What about _3_ dots?=20=20
> Here we go. ;-)      ^^^

    DeQPed first dot, enQPed forlast space, and lacking line. The case
is complete. BAD verification of course, which means successfull test.
It seems proven the problem exists, is not at sender end, and not at
receiving end. This leaves only the list in between.

    Now to find precise munging program... Owner?

Bye!    Alain.
--
You know what I would like to do? COMPLY. I would LOVE to COMPLY. But, you know
what, Pat? I don't know where the h_ll that frickin 2-dash stupid stinkin line