Re: Scary encounter with Kmail but it can delete duplicates...

in message <20040926032338.GA8501@bob>,
wrote Christian Dysthe thusly...

> It was Kmail. Not bad at all. I just felt I couldn't find anything
> and that I was loosing control over my mail. Scary!. However, the
> encounter reminded me of one thing: Mutt can't kill duplicate
> messages. Kmail can.

Did the duplicate messages have same the Message-ID or the message
body (w/ possibly different Message-ID)?

If Kmail indeed did delete the duplicates in the 2d case, i would
have to try it despite personal aversion to bloatware that KDE &
GNOME projects are.

  - Parv