Scary encounter with Kmail but it can delete duplicates...

Hi,

Once every year or so I get bored with with my stable trustworthy mutt
so I go an try something else. I did today. It lasted an hour. It was
Kmail. Not bad at all. I just felt I couldn't find anything and that I
was loosing control over my mail. Scary!. However, the encounter
reminded me of one thing: Mutt can't kill duplicate messages. Kmail
can.  Since I just moved my maildirs over to Kmail I could bring them
back to mutt without dupes. So I did get something out of the
adventure.

I know ths dupe question has come up on this list, but I still would
like to ask if someone has come up with a duplicate message solution
for maildirs/mutt that's a bit more elegant than moving to another
MUA for a day?

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/