Re: Problem replying to this list

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 01:06:38PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> I can send messages to this list, but can not answer to a Message.
>
> My messages are not showing up here.
> I habe this pronlem since the new List-Software
>
> Whats going on ?

Well, it would appear the list moderators are still being swamped with spam
and not able to spot the few real messages amongst the junk (there are
currently over 1600 awaiting approval or rejection.)

Your messages are getting trapped because the headers are unusually
large (over 2kB worth have often amassed by the time it reaches the list
software.)

I expect a few of your posts get through if they're not including
In-Reply-To or References headers.

James.