Re: zipped folders and mutt

Hi,

At 12:31 PM PDT on September 24 Ren? Clerc sent off:
> * Robert Kowalski <zamtel@xxxxxxxxxx> [24-09-2004 20:26]:
>
> > I have question, if this is possiblle to force mutt to use zipped
> > Maildir (for example spam dir)?. Currently I pack and unpack folders
> > manually which is not very comfortable.
>
> Get the compressed folder's patch from:
>
>   http://www.spinnaker.de/mutt/compressed/

>From the page:

"You should not configure mbox_type=maildir, otherwise you cannot create new
compressed folders and you can no longer use append-hook."

Also, compressing maildirs is unlikely to give you much benefit (but I
haven't tried it).

It works very well for mbox though.