octet/stream attachment with non-ascii file name

I sometimes receive mails with octet/stream attachments that have
non-ascii filenames. When trying to view this from the attachment menu,
the mime_lookup fails: "No matching mailcap entry found.  Viewing as
text."

This problem seems to be related to the fact that the file extension is
within the Q-encoded part of the file name, for instance
"=?iso-8859-1?Q?f=F6rs=F6k=2Epng?=".

I have attached such a message. It is not the original one since I
have modified it for size and privacy reasons, it still shows the same
behavior.

The file name is correctly displayed in the attachment menu as
"försök.png", but when I try to save it I get "Save to file:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?f=F6rs=F6k=2Epng?=" when I expect to get "Save to file:
försök.png"

I have "mime_lookup  application/octet-stream" in my muttrc and
"image/png  png" in my mime.types

My mailcap seems to be okey since I can view the png image by setting
the content type to "image/png" using edit-type (^E).

I haven't checked the appropriate RFC so I cannot tell if the attached
message complies or not (produced by microsoft exchange V6.0.6249.0).

So, what should I do to be able to read this kind of attachments?

By the way, I cannot see the subparts of the rfc822 attachment in the
compose menu. Shouldn't this be possible?

Anders
--- Begin Message ---
This is a test message with a PNG attachment "försök.png", with the
chinese character zhong (middle):

 +--+--+
 |  |  |
 +--+--+