[OT] Japanese PuTTY

Dear ALL, please excuse me.

    This is a short off-topic call for help from Japanese speakers. To
do some experiments I'd need an EUC-JP terminal. I use PuTTY, who does
UTF-8 and dozens other charsets, but no EUC/2022/Shift-JIS and such. Now
I hear there is a modified PuTTY or patch who does 2022-JP (and I hope
EUC). But I don't speak Japanese, and can't wade thru the site.

    Could please someone review
<URL:http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA024651/#PuTTYkj_top>
and give me a direct download link? Perhaps also tell me if there are
specific requirements (system, fonts, tables, ...). Note I do compile
normal PuTTY under Cygwin.

Thanks in advance, and bye!     Alain.
--
Comment poser les questions de manière intelligente
<URL:http://www.gnurou.org/documents/smart-questions-fr.html>