Re: The problem with Binc and folder navigation

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 08:43:12AM +0200, Niklas Morberg quoth:
> On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 04:57:40PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> > However, I cannot seem to actually select any of the mailboxes---what
> > I mean by that is, when I highlight a mailbox from my IMAP server, and
> > hit return, I get a listing of the
>
> My built-in help (hit `?' when you are in the folder browser) says to
> use space for selecting a folder. Does that help?

Most excellent! I hadn't seen that---works like a charm.

Now I suppose my only question is: why did simply hitting enter work
back when it was a Courier IMAP server?

~Kyle

--
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
-- Voltaire