IMAP flags

Hello all,

I've been having some trouble with mutt, and I'm not sure if it's a bug
or something I just don't understand yet. I use IMAP to access my email.
Frequently, I'll get a new email in my INBOX, read it, and wish to file
it away somewhere. When I file it, I use the save-message function to
send it to whatever IMAP folder I want it in. The trouble I have is that
the message shows up in the folder I'm saving it to as new (in IMAP
parlance, it isn't marked \Seen).

As a stopgap measure, I have set up a macro so that when I press 's'
mutt sync's the mailbox and then saves the message... but this of course
flushes any messages I may have marked deleted and all sorts of other
things I may not want done quite yet (on top of being a bit slow).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
~Kyle
--
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life,
when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be