Re: A minor annoyance with key bindings

Thomas Glanzmann writes:
Hello John,
Does anybody know what is going on here, or am I mis-understanding
something.

I think you confuse stuff, but can you make it reproducable?
        Thomas

Thomas - I confuse stuff all the time :)

However, not only is it reproducible, it operates this way all the time. I thought at 1st it was a problem with KDE Konsole, so I tried xterm. Same result. Then, because of a power failure a few days later, I interrupted the boot cycle and just went to runlevel 3. Same thing from a plain console. This is running on Suse 9.1, fully patched. Like I said before, it's not a big deal. I just would like to understand why it's happening.
Thanks,
John P.S. Not sure about the format of this email as it's sent from a web interface at work. My apologies if it is weird.