Re: Mutt Newbie: Color

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 06:13:45PM -0500, Bryan Christ quoth:
> I have also tried setting TERM to xterm-color but that has not helped.
> I do have color in other curses software like iptraf, ls, and make
> menuconfig.  These all work fine with color.

I assume you're using xterm. What version of xterm on what version of
what OS with what version of curses? Are you sure mutt is using curses,
not ncurses or slang?

> Does mutt have a default color-set or do I need to define a color-set?

The default Muttrc does have color set... but if you installed mutt
yourself, it may not be using the default Muttrc.

~Kyle

--
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
-- Voltaire