Re: mailcap question

* Wilkinson, Alex [Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:15:42 +0930]:
> Okay this works well, however it is not documented in:

> http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual.txt.

> I cannot find mime_lookup at all. What the ?

  from the above link:

    The Mutt E-Mail Client
    by Michael Elkins <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
    version 1.4.2.1
            ^^^^^^^

  you should be looking at a manual matching your mutt version, which
  either your distribution should have provided you or you can find in
  the doc/ subdirectory of you mutt build.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

In my opinion, the most fruitful and natural play of the mind is in
conversation. I find it sweeter than any other action in life; and if I
were forced to choose, I think I would rather lose my sight than my
hearing and voice.
                -- Michel de Montaigne