Re: Not displaying the "L" flag

Hi,

At  1:35 PM PDT on September  4 Gary Johnson sent off:
> On 2004-09-04, Bill Moseley <moseley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > For subscribed lists the "L" flag is displayed.  When I have a list go
> > to its own mailbox then I don't really need to see the "L" flag.  Can
> > its display be disabled?
>
> Sure.  Use a couple of folder-hooks to set to_chars the way you want
> for each folder.

>     folder-hook .             'set to_chars=" +TCFL"'
>     folder-hook +Lists/.      'set to_chars=" +TCF "'

The only (admittedly minor) problem with that is that it still reserves a
column for the L.

--
As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying,
'Relax... you are *not* the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients.'