Long lines in received msgs - display_filter?

Hi!

I have read about the display_filter variable and I think that this is
going to solve the problems I have with several outlook users. The mails
they send come with oversized lines (sometimes). It's 1) hard to read
and 2) it scrambles my display (like the bottom status bar gets
overwritten ... ). In other words: It's annoying.

Now I guess a hook combined with display_filter and maybe sed would
help. What I'd like would be something like the "gq" thing in vim.

Did anyone sort this out like that? Any hints? Unfortunately I am not
very fit with sed. Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers

André

--
Hope is a waking dream.