Re: send-hook question

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 01:01:40AM EDT, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:

> I have a customised header of:
>
>       my_hdr X-Message-Flag: foo bar foo bar foo bar
>
> All messages sent will have this header, however I need to *not* add this
> header for a subset of email addresses. I thought this is what I would need
> to do:
>
>       send-hook bob.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx unmy_hdr X-Message-Flag:
>
> and any messages sent to bob.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx would not contain the
> X-Message-Flag header.

That'll do the right thing.  However, you don't have anything that'll
reset that header when you send a mail to somebody else afterwards.

> This is not working.

That's not strictly a correct statement, as we noted above.

> Can someone confirm that I'm doing the correct thing here.

No ;-P

Try searching archives for default send-hooks :-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel