Re: Layout in mutt

* Lennart Andersen <lennart@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-01-04 16:15]:
> All my email's are so close to the left edge in mutt, is there away to
> move it just a little bit to the right....

Put your cursor on the top bar over the mutt term window and drag it to
the right.

seriously, a better explanation of what you mean would get better
answers.  Mutt is a text application and provides text to *your*
display formatted from the left (the *english* way).  Are you asking
for it to be displayed formatted from the right ???  Or are you using a
console window and your monitor is not correctly aligned (nothing to do
with mutt) ???
HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos